Guidelines for Presenters
- Keynote speeches will be 45 minutes long with 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Invited talks will be 25 minutes long with 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Regular talks should be 12 minutes long with 3 minutes for Q&A.
- Presenters are requested to provide the presentations in PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx)
format to the session chair before the session starts.
- Posters should be A0 size (841 mm x 1189 mm) in portrait mode.
- Poster boards will be provided. Pins can be collected from the registration desk.
- Posters can be put up after 8:00 am on November 14, 2016 and must be taken down by
6:30 pm on November 15, 2016.
Abstract submission opens: November 15, 2015
Registration opens: September 1, 2016
Abstract submission deadline: June 30, 2016
Notification of acceptance: August 31, 2016
Symposium dates: November 13-15, 2016
Poster abstract submission extended to September 30, 2016