The author and attendee registration is to be done via EDAS using a credit card (click here). In special circumstances, wire transfers are also allowed – email the registration
chair for further information.
||On or Before
Nov. 15, 2016
Nov. 15, 2016
|Author – IEEE Member
|Attendee (not an author, not a poster presenter)
- One full registration fee covers one paper of up to 6 pages (including all figures,
tables, and references).
- Besides one fully paid and registered paper, only one additional paper registration
is allowed at the discounted rate of $150.
- A cancellation charge of US $50 will be deducted from the registration amount if cancelled
by November 15, 2016. No refund will be granted after this date.
- No refund is granted for a "no show". Based on the IEEE policies, an accepted paper
must be presented to be considered for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore database.
- If you are registering as a student author, you must: (1) register in EDAS as a student,
and (2) submit a scanned and legible copy of your valid student ID.
- To facilitate the visa application, we can issue (only to) the registered authors,
a letter stating the acceptance of his/her paper – no other visa assistance would
be available from us. More visa information is available on this page.
- One registration includes a copy of the conference proceedings and lunch, refreshments
and a gala dinner for one person.
Registration chair: email@example.com